Pinterest, Youtube, Snapchat and even Instagram have been the driving forces in the DIY movement. As an avid DIYer I believe in saving a dollar with a little extra effort. But I am also aware of my limitations. Over promising and under delivering is one of the key ways to have a DISASTEROUS event. Here are some key areas of focus for you to ensure that you have the most successful event possible!!!
1) Flowers: From local stores like The North Market, The Flowerman, Sam’s Club and Hobby Lobby to online vendors like Fiftyflowers.com, Aliexpress.com Globalrose.com are great places for beautiful flowers!
2) Rentals: Arranging your own rentals with local vendors like
a. Lasting Impressions
3) Décor: Depending on your venue, friends and family can help you set u
1) Cake: From delivery, set up and tear down. Use a professional so you can enjoy your day!
2) Photography: Selfies and amateur cameras are not enough to truly capture the moments of the day
3) Day of Coordination: PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE hire someone who can handle vendor management, time management and any issues that may arise that day!!
4) Catering- Unless you are a professional chef, set aside a good portion of your budget toward food because often times that is what people remember!